Nu Yang Nam Tok (Grilled
- Makes 1 Serving
- 1 - 10 oz. NY Strip Steak
- 2 tablespoons of ground roasted Sweet Rice
- 1.50 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1.50 oz. Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Nam Prik Poaw (chili paste)
- Dry red or fresh chili peppers
(season to taste, usually 1-2 chopped chili's or 1/8
teaspoon will do)
- 1/4 cup sliced Red Onion
- 1/8 cup chopped Green Onion
- 1 fresh Tomato (Sliced into wedges)
- 3 - 4 pieces of Leaf Lettuce
Grill the Steak to you liking. Then slice into thin
(1/8") pieces Place all ingredients except the rice and
lettuce in a large mixing bowl. Toss well.Place the lettuce on a
serving bowl. Place the Salad mixture over the lettuce. Sprinkle
the sweet rice over the top. Garnish with Tomatoes.
Return to recipe page
� Copyright 1997 Bangkok Cuisine.
Daily 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
No other Specials apply